- Passion - For architecture, building and construction; for what we do and for the people we work with.
- Integrity - Doing the right things, being open and honest, displaying transparency, proving to be trustworthy and acting on the basis of a well-informed conscience.
- Client Focus - Sharing your passion, understanding your vision and needs, meeting your expectations and forging deep and long-term relationships based on mutual understanding and respect.
- Collaboration - Within our design team; with your design team; with builders, contractors, and local authorities.
We have the ability to assemble independent and multi-discipline teams to suit the needs of your project. We can provide feasibility studies, investigations, assessments, design and documentation, approvals, tendering and contract management, and project and construction management in the following disciplines.
We specialise in structural design, documentation and contract administration for residential, commercial and industrial projects including buildings, tanks, bridges and gantries using a range of materials such as concrete, timber and steel.
Our structural services include:
- Footing and piling systems
- Precast and insitu reinforced concrete elements
- Post-tensioned and pre-stressed concrete elements
- Timber and steel framing systems
- Portal frames, canopies and support/bracing frames
- Low to medium rise composite structures
- Retaining walls
- Condition assessment of existing structures
- Forensic investigation and reporting
We have expertise in planning conception, design and documentation, and supervision of construction in a range of civil areas specialising in subdivisions and municipal work.
Our civil services include:
- Concept design for project approvals
- Roads, car parking and pavements
- Single and multi-staged urban subdivisions and land developments
- Sewerage and water infrastructure including pump stations
- Surface and subsurface stormwater drainage and retention systems
- Water sensitive urban design (WSUD)
We have experience in hydraulic design and documentation of building services including:
- Sewerage and stormwater drainage systems
- Water supply and reticulation including supply for fire protection systems
- Heated water reticulation systems
- Trade waste systems
- Rainwater harvesting systems
We have our own purpose built soil laboratory designed to enable us to conduct the necessary testing and analysis of site soil samples. We produce certified reports detailing site and soil analysis including but not limited to:
- General site conditions and topography
- Soil profile and bearing capacity
- Geological survey
- Site soil classification
- Site wind classification
We are accredited with the Tasmanian Fire Service (TFS) to provide bushfire hazard assessment for developments within bushfire prone areas for residential, commercial and subdivision works.
Assessments range from bushfire attack level (BAL) ratings through to bushfire hazard management plans (BHMP) and we are committed to finding practical solutions to address and mitigate bushfire threats for all proposals.